Significant efficiency improvements will happen when city systems are both physically and virtually connected. This is easier said than done; most such systems have been designed and installed by different suppliers. The community will explore how interconnection can be accomplished and how to help cities reach their objectives faster, more efficiently and with better outcomes.
- Key components for a successful city digital implementation
- Next Generation Wireless Infrastructure Essential for California Smart Cities
- Internet of Things in Supply Chain Logistics: How Much Progress?”
- Reshaping Mobility: The Factors and Innovations at Play
- World Standards Day 2017 – poster and video competition reminder!
Amsterdam cisco cities today connected cities cycling Dubai energy energy efficiency EU Future Cities ICT for Cities IECQ Innovation IoT ITU LED Lifestyle lighting Melbourne Mobility Nairobi NEC New Zealand Paris PwC renewable energy Safety Singapore smart buidings smart cities Smart Cities and Communities lighthouse projects Smart Cities Week smart city Smart City Event smart grid Tel Aviv Toronto Traffic urban planning USA Vancouver Video WashingtonDC WCCD WEF